Recognizing the outstanding contributions of individuals and organizations for economic development and innovative/best practices
Members benefit significantly from the FEDC Promotional Materials Awards Competition and award winners receive favorable publicity that generates increased public support for their organizations. Used correctly, an FEDC Promotional Materials Award can be a great tool when targeting increased funding.
In addition to the public relations and publicity advantages for winners, entries will be on display in the exhibit area and available for viewing by attendees of the FEDC Annual Conference.
The awards also serve to emphasize outstanding marketing strategies and encourage the development of more effective marketing tools. Judging criteria include creativity, impact, quality, originality, and substance of each item submitted.
Award Competition Rules
- Applicants must be current members of FEDC.
- Entries are limited to materials not previously entered into the FEDC competition and must have been published within twelve months of the conference.
- Please note the different categories of competition and enter your material under the appropriate category. The judges reserve the right to assigning an entry to another category if they are of the opinion that the entry belongs under a different category.
- Each organization may submit only one entry in each category. A sample of the item being submitted must accompany each entry.
- Applicants are responsible for submitting entries as stipulated in the rules. Any deviation from the rules will automatically result in a disqualified entry.
If the judges do not select an entry and there are no other entries for that category, no awards for the category will be given.
The FEDC Promotional and Marketing Innovation Awards will be presented at the FEDC Annual Conference – Opening Reception.